COVID-19 Notice 02/11/2020 - Insley Dental Practice will remain open throughout the imminent lockdown.
Dentistry has always been safe, remains safe AND we have a clear understanding of the measures we need to have in place to safely see our patients for all dental treatments, including very essential dental checkups and hygienist visits, during this pandemic. Millions of patients around the world have safely visited their dentist in the past few months for the full range of dental services and with the correct PPE and infection prevention measures in place, dental care should continue to be provided.
As the prime minister has said, 'the overrunning of the NHS would be a medical disaster' - let us not add dental emergencies to the burden of the NHS.
Click here to read about the way we will look after you to reflect the current risk levels of CoVid-19 so that we can deliver care in the safest way possible for you and our team.
Hygienist Services Offered
Hygienist services now are now available at Insley Dental Practice! Book in for that fresh-cleaned feeling.
New Patients Welcomed
Insley Dental are always pleased to welcome new patients. Have an emergency? Appointments are available £80 for new patient examination.
Facial Aesthetics treatments now being offered
Insley Dental are proud to offer anti-ageing facial aesthetic treatments at our practice. We can offer you individual fully tailored anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, lip enhancement and Profhilo treatments.
Call in for a consultation. Contact Us or Call 01625425309!
Welcome to Insley Dental Practice, Macclesfield
Our dental practice in Macclesfield is state of the art with some fantastic technology that enables us to deliver dental care of the best quality for our patients.
We can use low dose digital x-rays and intra-oral cameras for instant images and “CEREC” CAD/CAM Technology to make beautiful ceramic crowns in one visit.
Nervous patients are especially welcome here at Insley Dental, we understand that the prospect of visiting a dentist can cause some patients a great deal of anxiety.We look after all our patients with empathy, understanding and gentleness. We have several techniques to help anxious patients including pain free anaesthetics and intravenous sedation.
Our support team are highly trained and experienced and can provide you with care,help and advice before, during and after your visit with us here at Insley Dental, Macclesfield.
Interest Free Payment Plans
Insley Dental now offer Payment Plans with up to 10 months interest free*. For more information on finance packages offered click here (link opens in new window)
Same Day Smiles with CEREC
- Good Morning Richard, I came this morning to a hygienist appointment, and I must say as well you know I am the most nervous person ever with very sensitive teeth and gums. Well what can I say, what a pleasant experience I had today with Kelly. She was absolutely wonderful and very patient indeed. I think this is the first time ever that I have had treatment without anesthetic! I am not saying that I look forward to my next visit but I am sure I will now get there without a meltdown, I think today was a breakthrough thanks to her. Please pass on my gratitude again.
- I came in a couple of months ago after visiting a dentist maybe once or twice in the last 15 years! The purpose of my visit was to have a general check over but mainly to look at repairing a front tooth which I had damaged as a child that had chipped off. Richard talked me through all possibilities of how this could be rectified. I have always had overlapping front teeth from over crowding, and thought this could only be fixed by permanent braces. Richard showed me pictures of how overcrowding and broken teeth could be improved with veneers. I thought hard and decided to go for it. Having never been happy with my smile I was excited by the idea of a perfect smile in a day. It would need four veneers on my front teeth to solve a problem I'd learnt to live with for 35 years! I can honestly say Richard did not disappoint. I came in at 9am and Richard quickly got to work with prepping my teeth and hand building a new smile. The attention to detail and care he took whilst doing this was amazing. Within 2 hours I had an idea of what my new teeth would look like and couldn't wait for them to be made. The procedure was all completely pain free with everyone at the practise making me feel welcome and at ease throughout the day. My new teeth look like they have always been there. The colour match is perfect and they look completely natural. Thankyou so much!
- " I cannot recommend the Insley practice enough! I had to undergo a considerable amount of work due to extensive damage to my teeth and at every step of the way I was looked after and made to feel more than just a customer. All my questions were answered and the end result is exceptionally natural looking. My teeth look so realistic, and so much better than ever before that the only way anyone would know they have been worked on is if I tell them...which is why I'm keeping this testimonial anonymous. Thank you to the whole team - your great work has left me smiling!"
- "I am terrified of dentists! Having suffered as a child and had virtually every tooth in my head filled.
I arrived at the Insley Dental Practice with an abscess which had been previously treated at another practice with 2 courses of antibiotics, a replacement filling and a lot of pain, over a period of 6 months. I phoned for an appointment at Insley's as they specialise in nervous patients. The same day I was pain free! - I honestly didn't even feel the injection to numb the offending tooth.
I have now gone from being terrified of dentists (I really can't put that too strongly), to having remedial treatment and elective cosmetic procedures to give me the smile I always wanted. Thank you Richard, Noreen and the Team."
- "Had veneers fitted today, absolutely delighted with the results and all aspects of the procedure. I feel that my appearance has been transformed and the results are very natural looking, just as I had hoped. I was treated exceptionally well throughout, and had quite a few laughs too! Very many thanks"
Our Latest Instagram Post
View this post on Instagram
Insley Dental Practice is pleased to offer facial aesthetics treatment at the practice with Dr Hummel who has over 10 years of experience in this field.Dr Hummel is gentle and caring and will listen to your concerns and advise you of the best options.Dr Hummel always aims to produce the most natural looking results. #facialaesthetics #antiaginginjections #rejuvenation #lookyounger #profhilo #lipenhancement #facialfillers #juvederm
A post shared by Insley Dental Practice (@insleydental) on
Tell us what you think
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate instalment credit agreements for specific goods, at a fixed cost, which have a term less than 12 months.
Credit is provided by Wesleyan Bank Limited who is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Wesleyan Bank Ltd (Registered in England and Wales No 2839202) Registered Office: PO Box 3420, Colmore Circus, Birmingham B4 6AE. Tel: 0800 358 1122. www.wesleyanbank.co.uk
Terms and conditions apply. Written quotations are available on request from Wesleyan Bank Limited. Credit facilities are subject to status and affordability checks and only available to UK residents over the age of 18.
Wesleyan Bank Limited reserves the right to decline any application. APR and repayment details are correct at time of print.
Telephone calls may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
Richard and Noreen Insley trading as Insley Dental Practice is a credit broker.