Welcome to Insley Dental Practice, Macclesfield
We provide a full range of private dental care, from looking after our youngest child patients to full smile makeovers and dental implants to replace lost teeth.
Our dental practice in Macclesfield is state of the art with some fantastic technology that enables us to deliver dental care of the best quality for our patients.
We can use low dose digital x-rays and intra-oral cameras for instant images and “CEREC” CAD/CAM Technology to make beautiful ceramic crowns in one visit.
Nervous patients are especially welcome here at Insley Dental, we understand that the prospect of visiting a dentist can cause some patients a great deal of anxiety.We look after all our patients with empathy, understanding and gentleness. We have several techniques to help anxious patients including pain free anaesthetics and intravenous sedation.
Our support team are highly trained and experienced and can provide you with care,help and advice before, during and after your visit with us here at Insley Dental, Macclesfield.
Same Day Smiles - a perfect smile in just one day with CEREC!
Do you want that perfect smile but don't like the idea of wearing braces for six months and repeated visits back to the dentist? Would you believe us if we said you could have that perfect smile in just ONE day? With CEREC you could have just one visit to the dentist. There's no impressions, no return visits, no hassle. Why not call in for a consultation? Contact Us or Call 01625425309!
Straighter Teeth in 6 months - invisible braces with RXaligners
If on the other hand you have the time and want to wait for that perfect smile we offer RXaligners - invisible clear braces that only you will know you are wearing. Each clear aligner moves your teeth a small amount until the required position is achieved - your teeth, in perfect alignment.
Interest Free Payment Plans
Insley Dental now offer Payment Plans with up to 10 months interest free*. For more information Contact us or call us on 01625425309
- I came in a couple of months ago after visiting a dentist maybe once or twice in the last 15 years! The purpose of my visit was to have a general check over but mainly to look at repairing a front tooth which I had damaged as a child that had chipped off. Richard talked me through all possibilities of how this could be rectified. I have always had overlapping front teeth from over crowding, and thought this could only be fixed by permanent braces. Richard showed me pictures of how overcrowding and broken teeth could be improved with veneers. I thought hard and decided to go for it. Having never been happy with my smile I was excited by the idea of a perfect smile in a day. It would need four veneers on my front teeth to solve a problem I'd learnt to live with for 35 years! I can honestly say Richard did not disappoint. I came in at 9am and Richard quickly got to work with prepping my teeth and hand building a new smile. The attention to detail and care he took whilst doing this was amazing. Within 2 hours I had an idea of what my new teeth would look like and couldn't wait for them to be made. The procedure was all completely pain free with everyone at the practise making me feel welcome and at ease throughout the day. My new teeth look like they have always been there. The colour match is perfect and they look completely natural. Thankyou so much!
- " I cannot recommend the Insley practice enough! I had to undergo a considerable amount of work due to extensive damage to my teeth and at every step of the way I was looked after and made to feel more than just a customer. All my questions were answered and the end result is exceptionally natural looking. My teeth look so realistic, and so much better than ever before that the only way anyone would know they have been worked on is if I tell them...which is why I'm keeping this testimonial anonymous. Thank you to the whole team - your great work has left me smiling!"
- "I am terrified of dentists! Having suffered as a child and had virtually every tooth in my head filled.
I arrived at the Insley Dental Practice with an abscess which had been previously treated at another practice with 2 courses of antibiotics, a replacement filling and a lot of pain, over a period of 6 months. I phoned for an appointment at Insley's as they specialise in nervous patients. The same day I was pain free! - I honestly didn't even feel the injection to numb the offending tooth.
I have now gone from being terrified of dentists (I really can't put that too strongly), to having remedial treatment and elective cosmetic procedures to give me the smile I always wanted. Thank you Richard, Noreen and the Team."
- "Had veneers fitted today, absolutely delighted with the results and all aspects of the procedure. I feel that my appearance has been transformed and the results are very natural looking, just as I had hoped. I was treated exceptionally well throughout, and had quite a few laughs too! Very many thanks"
Tell us what you think
Click here to let us know how you feel about your treatment: www.cqc.org.uk/yourexperience (will open in a new window)
* Interest Free Finance on Dental Treatment is offered for up to 10 months subject to status.