COVID-19 Notice 01/06/2020
As you will know Dental Practices will be able to open from 8th June. Although it was announced at the Prime Ministers press conference last Thursday, for the Dental profession it has come out of the blue as only that morning the Chief Dental Officer of England said that no date had been set.
We are planning a phased return at the practice:
1) Priority patients who have had problems during lock down but have been able to wait for us to reopen. These initial appointments may be for temporary treatment only.
2) Routine examination and cleaning appointments.
3) Regular treatment such as filling, crowns etc.
If you have had a problem during lockdown however small, and have not spoken to the practice yet and would like to be on our priority list when we reopen please contact the practice by phone on 01625 425309.
PLEASE DO NOT COME TO THE PRACTICE WITHOUT AN ARRANGED APPOINTMENT.
We are continuing making preparations for the new normal at the practice. There will be a COVID medical history, temperature check on arrival, increased appointment times to reduce patient numbers in the practice and enhanced PPE in the surgeries. Many countries have continued dentistry as usual, including Germany, and there have been no reported COVID transmission in the Dental context.
We cannot wait to return to the work that we love and we look forward to welcoming back all our loyal and valued patients.
We appreciate your support and understanding at this difficult time.
Thank you and stay well.
Richard, Noreen and all the Dental Team
Facial Aesthetics treatments now being offered
Insley Dental are proud to offer anti-ageing facial aesthetic treatments at our practice. We can offer you individual fully tailored anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers, lip enhancement and Profhilo treatments.
Same Day Smiles with CEREC
Do you want that perfect smile but don't like the idea of wearing braces for six months and repeated visits back to the dentist? Would you believe us if we said you could have that perfect smile in just ONE day? With CEREC you could have just one visit to the dentist. There's no impressions, no return visits, no hassle.
Perfect Teeth with RXaligners
If on the other hand you have the time we offer RXaligners - invisible clear braces that only you will know you are wearing. Each clear aligner moves your teeth a small amount until the required position is achieved - your teeth, in perfect alignment.
Call in for a consultation. Contact Us or Call 01625425309!
Welcome to Insley Dental Practice, Macclesfield
Our dental practice in Macclesfield is state of the art with some fantastic technology that enables us to deliver dental care of the best quality for our patients.
We can use low dose digital x-rays and intra-oral cameras for instant images and “CEREC” CAD/CAM Technology to make beautiful ceramic crowns in one visit.
Nervous patients are especially welcome here at Insley Dental, we understand that the prospect of visiting a dentist can cause some patients a great deal of anxiety.We look after all our patients with empathy, understanding and gentleness. We have several techniques to help anxious patients including pain free anaesthetics and intravenous sedation.
Our support team are highly trained and experienced and can provide you with care,help and advice before, during and after your visit with us here at Insley Dental, Macclesfield.
Interest Free Payment Plans
Insley Dental now offer Payment Plans with up to 10 months interest free*. For more information Contact us or call us on 01625425309
- Good Morning Richard, I came this morning to a hygienist appointment, and I must say as well you know I am the most nervous person ever with very sensitive teeth and gums. Well what can I say, what a pleasant experience I had today with Kelly. She was absolutely wonderful and very patient indeed. I think this is the first time ever that I have had treatment without anesthetic! I am not saying that I look forward to my next visit but I am sure I will now get there without a meltdown, I think today was a breakthrough thanks to her. Please pass on my gratitude again.
- I came in a couple of months ago after visiting a dentist maybe once or twice in the last 15 years! The purpose of my visit was to have a general check over but mainly to look at repairing a front tooth which I had damaged as a child that had chipped off. Richard talked me through all possibilities of how this could be rectified. I have always had overlapping front teeth from over crowding, and thought this could only be fixed by permanent braces. Richard showed me pictures of how overcrowding and broken teeth could be improved with veneers. I thought hard and decided to go for it. Having never been happy with my smile I was excited by the idea of a perfect smile in a day. It would need four veneers on my front teeth to solve a problem I'd learnt to live with for 35 years! I can honestly say Richard did not disappoint. I came in at 9am and Richard quickly got to work with prepping my teeth and hand building a new smile. The attention to detail and care he took whilst doing this was amazing. Within 2 hours I had an idea of what my new teeth would look like and couldn't wait for them to be made. The procedure was all completely pain free with everyone at the practise making me feel welcome and at ease throughout the day. My new teeth look like they have always been there. The colour match is perfect and they look completely natural. Thankyou so much!
- " I cannot recommend the Insley practice enough! I had to undergo a considerable amount of work due to extensive damage to my teeth and at every step of the way I was looked after and made to feel more than just a customer. All my questions were answered and the end result is exceptionally natural looking. My teeth look so realistic, and so much better than ever before that the only way anyone would know they have been worked on is if I tell them...which is why I'm keeping this testimonial anonymous. Thank you to the whole team - your great work has left me smiling!"
- "I am terrified of dentists! Having suffered as a child and had virtually every tooth in my head filled.
I arrived at the Insley Dental Practice with an abscess which had been previously treated at another practice with 2 courses of antibiotics, a replacement filling and a lot of pain, over a period of 6 months. I phoned for an appointment at Insley's as they specialise in nervous patients. The same day I was pain free! - I honestly didn't even feel the injection to numb the offending tooth.
I have now gone from being terrified of dentists (I really can't put that too strongly), to having remedial treatment and elective cosmetic procedures to give me the smile I always wanted. Thank you Richard, Noreen and the Team."
- "Had veneers fitted today, absolutely delighted with the results and all aspects of the procedure. I feel that my appearance has been transformed and the results are very natural looking, just as I had hoped. I was treated exceptionally well throughout, and had quite a few laughs too! Very many thanks"
Our Latest Instagram Post
View this post on Instagram
Insley Dental Practice is pleased to offer facial aesthetics treatment at the practice with Dr Hummel who has over 10 years of experience in this field.Dr Hummel is gentle and caring and will listen to your concerns and advise you of the best options.Dr Hummel always aims to produce the most natural looking results. #facialaesthetics #antiaginginjections #rejuvenation #lookyounger #profhilo #lipenhancement #facialfillers #juvederm
A post shared by Insley Dental Practice (@insleydental) on