Covid-19 Patient Information
We are really pleased to be able to welcome patients back to the practice. We have redesigned the way that we will look after you to reflect the current risk levels of CoVid-19 so that we can deliver care in the safest way possible for you and our team. As a result of these changes your visit may feel different but rest assured the same enthusiastic and caring team are still here to look after you.
Before Your Appointment
Please do not attend the practice without an appointment. If you would like to make an appointment please telephone the practice where our team will guide you through the process. This will include:-
1. Updating your medical history including questions relating to CoVid-19.
2. What to expect on the day of your appointment.
On the day of your appointment
1. Before you arrive at the practice, we advise that you have been to the bathroom and are hydrated. We cannot provide refreshments in the practice and we need to limit the use of our toilet facilities as much as possible.
2. Please arrive alone unless it is a child attending with a parent/guardian or you are someone vulnerable who requires carer assistance.
3. Due to social distancing the waiting room will not be in use. Please wait in your car and we will call you when we are ready for you (don’t forget your mobile phone, if you don’t have one we will make alternative arrangements).
4. You will be directed to the appropriate entrance. Please leave all non-essential items in your car.
5. One of the team will open the door for you and ask you to use a hand sanitizer. You will notice the team wearing extra PPE. We apologise if this may appear impersonal but don’t worry, it’s still us underneath!
6. When your treatment is complete you will be asked to sanitize your hands again and return to your car.
7. Please wait in your car where we will call you to make your next appointment and take payment where required.
The changes that we have made are to ensure the safety of our patients and the team. We are looking forward to seeing all our patients again and thank you for your understanding at this difficult and unprecedented time.
Richard, Noreen and all the Dental Team